Things that make her so cool:
- She and her really cute husband (who wears flannel and seems to be able to do things around the house) are adopting.
- She had a bad accident in her late twenties when she was run over by a trash truck and almost lost her foot, but she survived because her family took care of her and she focused on her crafts while healing in bed.
- She loves her dog and talks a lot about her dog who passed away.
- Her photographs are amazing and her house is totally adorable.
- She is incredibly organized and her craft room looks like a guest house.
Her new book is really beautiful. I think the longer an item takes to make for someone, the more love is put into it. Embroidery sounds very time consuming, but the result is a sweet perfect thing that you can put in a frame or on a pillow.
There is a cute crewell family tree in this book that I hope I can use someday.